Another MRI

In July Fiona greeted the day properly before her MRI.
Here she is watching the sunrise and dancing.





Results came in that her brain, although still damaged, had started to repair. Everyone was happy including Ry and I. Nonetheless we shared a moment of disappointment. Recognizing our expectations were too high we decided, next time we'd better emotionally prepare ourselves. Next time we'd make an earlier appointment.

Next time is here and we are ready. Fiona's MRI is at Children's on December first at 6am. Please pray, send posivibes, sacrifice a pig...whatever your thing is, please do it with Fiona's healed brain on your heart.

Since you'd be thinking of her anyway, maybe keep in mind that she'll be under general anesthesia. This always weighs on me.

Oh and starving her for 8 hours is slightly intimidating too. While you're praying for her, maybe you wouldn't mind an extra one for me and my sanity.

If you have an extra minute send some posivibes to my Ry and Reed too,just because they're so darn cute.

This is sounding too much like, If You Give A Mouse A Cookie. Obviously I need to read more adult literature.

On that note, I thank you in advance for your hopeful thoughts, and again for all of your support in the past, especially during the Fiona Fiasco...we truly can not express our gratitude.

Peace Friends

Comments

Nancy C said…
Oh, this is so hard. Sending all of the above to all the Woodlands. If I sacrifice a pig, I'm having you all over for the roast.
Nancy C said…
I have a blogging award at my site, if you're so inclined. Lit a candle for Fiona just now.