Bowling With Toddlers



This was my afternoon:

(after waiting hours for the video to upload, I had to put in on youtube, click "VIDEO" below to view)





Enough Said?

Not Even Close...

To go along with the usual Woodland antics we threw in a few extras today.

Fiona peed on the floor. I contemplated not informing the attendant. Then I decided it would probably be best given we have to wear special shoes to walk on the floor. So, something like urine might not be good for it.

As you can see from the video these balls were rolling S L O W L Y down the lane. Several times the attendant had to walk down and retrieve them. He lucked out twice when the balls actually went halfway down the lane only to roll back to us. This phenomenon can be seen in the first clip of the video.

In addition to cleaning up the pee, the attendant also helped clean up half a bottle of orange juice that Fiona spilled. Reed too spilled some juice on his pants. Of course this means he wants them off now and because he has zero modesty he made many attempts to shed his pants prior to me running to the car (once again) for a new pair. This explains clothing change throughout the video.



Note To Self: Bring the kids bowling more often!
Don't forget to bring the attendant a coffee to thank him for today and get him ready for the next round.







Yesterday when I was hyping up going bowling today, Reed piped in, "No, I not go bowling. I play hockey like Loggy (Logan his cousin). Nona play hockey like Loggy too."

They saw their first hockey game while we were in Massachusetts. Which is odd because my siblings and I learned to skate around the same time we learned to walk.

Note To Self: Bring the kids ice skating this winter!

Comments

Nancy C said…
Love it! Thank you for sharing the joy you find each day. It's inspiring and funny, too.