Life According To Mom



Rule # 108: Question Authority

The other night the kids and I were sitting at the table eating dinner when Ryan came home.  "Daddy's Home" and the party began.  Hugs, kisses, dances... the whole nine-yards for Daddy's arrival. (the kid's were excited too)

As the welcome party slowed down Ryan instructed Reed to sit at the table to eat what was in his mouth.  Ry pulled up a chair next to him and began to sing, "Chew, chew, chew... Chew, chew, chew....."
After a minute or so Ryan finally said, " now swallow it Buddy"

With a puzzled look on his face Reed questioned Ryan's authority and opened his mouth wide revealing a big lump of blue clay.

Rule # 108 1/2: Don't put clay in your mouth

 
 


Rule # 3:  Always Assume I love you (Daddy too)


Fiona will frequently walk up to me and out of the blue say, "I love you too Mommy"

Always assume I love you because no matter what you do or believe or want or dream...I will do my best to never let you doubt for a minute that I love you.
 
 

* I just came across this picture of Ryan.  I love it!  What an incredibly sexy man... I mean look at those muscles.

Comments