Love Songs

In the spirit of "Love Day" as Reed & Fiona call it, here's some of Ryan and my personal favorite love songs

This was going to be our wedding song.  Last minute Ryan couldn't make up his mind and Van Morrison didn't make the cut for some unknown reason.  
Every time we dance to it Ryan (who can be a little forgetful) asks, "Why didn't we have this as our wedding song?"

This was our wedding song.  

 I know this is dorky, but we are going to make our own music video to this song someday. We have all the details planned out.
  I love love love it !
"Yeah, well, what's good for you is good for me
And what's bad for you is bad for me"
Isn't that was a LOVE is all about

The lyrics are  perfectly us.  This fall Ryan surprised me with tickets to an Ingrid Michaelson Show at the 9:30 Club in D.C. 
What a romantic date. 
This is our song when we are apart. 
Last summer while I was in MA. with the kids Ryan made mix CD's for my long car ride home.  This was the first song on the first CD.
   
I will always return baby.
Although slightly morbid, Ryan dedicated this song to me and I find comfort knowing
"One of us will die inside these arms "


Ryan Woodland, Will you be my VALENTINE?

Comments