Being Proud

Ry was away for a couple of days doing some fieldwork, 
To help us control our jealously 
we too went fishing today .


Within minutes Fiona slipped in

(I just want it to be known that I did not ask her to pose like this)

Yes our bait was a heart
One of those plastic hearts that weigh down balloons
It's curious we didn't catch anything

(Fiona Cheering for Reed as he scooped a can from the water)

Our little ones made me proud today when they began cleaning the litter from the lake and it's banks.  Don't get me wrong. It killed me as I watched them pick up nasty trash, but the lesson behind it will stay with them much longer than the germs.

++++++++++
Speaking of pride... I am one proud wife! 
Ryan was just offered his first choice post-doc position!!!!!
I am so excited for you baby!
It's in Trois-Rivieres, Canada
Between Quebec City & Montreal
We need a little time to digest this 
and
Ry has an interview in Maine that really gives Canada a run for it's money.
I'll keep you updated

au revoir 



Comments