Carnival Video

Our old car needs a new starter, so we've been giving Ryan a ride to and from the office this week.  The first day it threw off my schedule and was a nuisance.  Now I think I'll be a bit disappointed when the car finally is fixed.  I truly enjoy the 15minutes each way that Ryan and I get to talk.  The little ones get a kick out of dropping Daddy off at school too. 

Today after dropping Ry off we hit up a little fair at the community center.

The Sno-Cones were a big hit
and I'm so thankful because they really wanted popcorn.
I'm not sure when I'll allow popcorn back into their diet
but 
today was not the day.



Reed + Fiona + Christian = Buddies


^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

My Monkeys have been enjoying our carnival video!
What Carnival video?
Click HERE  to see it.

To hear Reed walk around the house singing the Carnival song is adorable.

Wishing you a very safe and super fun weekend!

Comments