Life According To Mom

Rule # 7: Your spouse will make for 99% of your happiness or 99% of your misery....choose well!



On this date 5 years ago Ryan & I were wed.
  I'm pretty certain we're still in the honeymoon phase
because
I couldn't be more tickled by my love for him

Here are some pre-marriage photo's I recently scanned.


This was taken at Ryan's parents house in Winchendon.  We were in high school even though we look like we should be in the 5th grade.  We were practicing for the Tournament of Plays. (hence the silly outfits)
I  was still in character (thus me kissing this boy)

This picture sums up our high school relationship.
Proximity wise we were always very close
But we just never connected
We can not remember ever talking to one another
(Did I mention we were in the same grade and there were only 50 of us)

I believe this was the salvation of our relationship.
For instance, if we did have a relationship in school,
maybe this picture of Ryan's girlfriend with her arms around MY MAN would bother me.
But it doesn't because I see a little boy living life, becoming the man I love.
That's one of my favorite things about Ryan and I
we don't get jealous
  Daily we confirm our feelings for each other
I never have to doubt

This was our first date
New Port, RI



This was the day I moved from MA. to MD.


Our trip to Alaska
This is when I knew I wanted to marry this man

This was our first Tiki Bar opening
April 2004

Christmas in Boston
Little did we know
what 2005 had in store for us

Happy Anniversary Baby!
Here's to another 5
after that...
we'll see ;)
xxx






Comments