Sometimes I'm forgetful....
For example I forgot to post this last week.


Sunday was Ryan's Birthday.
33
I like that number on him
Although I've always loved the # 33 
It reminds me of Larry Bird
As a little girl I always wanted to marry Larry
I'm grateful my taste in men have changed
Because
33 looks much better on Ryan

Friends came by to celebrate.
Yesterday Fiona was still on a sugar high.
Today she's going through detox.

#############################################################################################
Last night Ryan & I were going through our storage closet
It felt As though we were archeologist 
digging through the remnants of a past life
A life that was more adventurous than the past few years

It could have been depressing
But 
we are embarking on a new adventure



I take back the archeologist comment.
  We were more like pirates finding a treasure.

Comments