A Cake Free- For -All

Next week Reed will celebrate his 5th birthday.  

Today we looked back on his past parties.
This video from his 3rd birthday is one of our favorite party moments.
It seems like it was just yesterday.



Just weeks before he turned 3 he said "Mama" for the first time.
   To watch my baby struggle for something that comes so easily to others was excruciating.  
I'd stay up at night worrying for him and his future. Thoughts of him grunting his way through high school haunted me.
I kept imagining the day I'd laugh over my fears.  
Thankfully that day has come. 
He has worked extremely hard over the past two years and now he never stops gabbing. 
With every word he utters is insight into his strong fighting character.  
Reed is the most amazing little boy and no mother or father could be more proud than Ryan and I.
We look forward to seeing what else he has instore. 

Comments

Muliebrity said…
That video was just as funny as I remembered it! Thanks for sharing. I can't believe how little my 2 year old Logan was there!