Class Clown

This weekend we took some Back to School  pictures.  
Reed's theme is CLASS CLOWN.



























































I'll post Fiona's tomorrow.
Her theme is  ATTITUDE



************************************************
Speaking of Fiona
This morning she brought me a "present"
"Saturn"
Isn't she something?


############################################# 
Some new additions to our clan...

Ryan & the munchkins made an aquarium with some fish, snails and a crayfish named King. 
All from our river.
It's been the source of so many laughs especially for Reed.
We both favor the crayfish and his snappy personality.

 

Comments

Muliebrity said…
I love the idea for "themes"! I am totally going to steal it! Glad you are back to blogging! I need to keep up with you!