Full Moon Fever

We visited the Iron Works Park.
As we were piling out of the car Fiona spotted two small dogs.


Fiona: I want a puppy!
Me: Daddy is allergic to dogs; How about a pig?
Fiona: I don't want a pig.
a little time goes by
Fiona: I know.  We can get a new Daddy!

Ryan shouldn't feel too insulted
moments later she stated she'd like a new Mommy too.
















Reed loves mud & water. 
He does not like to get his clothes dirty or wet. 
If he does he NEEDS to take them off ASAP.

On this day when Reeds pants got muddy he had to wait until we returned to the car before getting naked.






This is how he walked back.  
Underwear showing.





During the last leg of the hike back I looked behind me.
Only to see Reed taking off his muddy shoes
and 
a
Full Moon.



I recognize I show way too many pictures of his tush 
but
he gives me way too many opportunities 



Comments