The Little Prince Workshop

My friends mother made him take ballroom dance lessons when he was a child.
What has always stayed with me is the idea that she was preparing him for greatness.
She had taken the qualities of a king and instilled them in her son.

It does not matter if
he dances with a queen
or 
impresses a date

He is her prince
and the world will know.





So today as I dropped Reed & Fiona off at Atelier Du Petit Prince (The Little Prince Workshop)
Where English falls on deaf ears.
 I set my worries at ease by repeating the mantra, I am preparing them for greatness.

 My Princess & Prince in the making











******************************** 





When I was a little girl my neighbor and best friend Brenda would tease me because she was older than me.
  Mind you she was only a month older than me.
But
When you're 5 this month matters.

I would fuss to my mom about how awful it was to be so much younger. 
My mom would respond by saying,
"Trudy, all that means is she is going to be an old lady before you."

So Brenda, I'm just wondering how it feels to be an old lady?


Happy Birthday Brenda!

Comments