A Bottle of Glue

Hunting Season officially began this past weekend.   
This is Reed's take on hunting,"The hunters are going to get some deer and bring them home."  
All week he has been retelling his understanding of the hunting process over and over.

I shared with Ryan, "I think he thinks they're taking them home as pets." 
I couldn't help it. 
Yesterday I broke down and questioned Reed, "So what do they do with the deer once they get them home?" 
With a hint of my mom is so dumb attitude Reed responded, "Mom, they bring them to the zoo."  

I am so glad they were at school today when a truck drove past our house with a moose head strapped to the top.

##########################################################################
Between rain showers we made a trip to the park.







This is the note we left on.



We've been talking and singing and doing projects with the  autumn theme.
  Here's the project they worked on yesterday.

Painting of toilet paper rolls was fun to watch.
(leave it to them to included their beloved mud.)
We all enjoyed the walk to collect the brilliant colored leaves.
I think our favorite aspect of the project would have to be the entire bottle of glue used.

Comments