Letters

With Halloween around the corner the kids wrote  letters to The Great Pumpkin.
(They have recently discovered the timeless world of Charlie Brown)
 

 You know I had no influence when you read "lots and lots & lots of snow"


 Sorry this is sideways.


 Miss Fiona wanted to write a letter to Santa too.
Fair enough
but this is not what I was expecting.


My favorite part is "It's me.  Fiona."



Other fun news

* Contrary to what I initially would have thought, Reed was the first to come home from school singing French songs. He inspires me.


*We recently went to a big hockey game. (no pictures because my camera broke while we were there) The next day we asked the little ones what their favorite part of the game was.
Reed: "The hot dog"
Fiona: "The lollipop"
I think next time instead of buying expensive tickets we'll just head to the local Ice Rink and hang out by the snack bar.


* The kids call passing gas a "squeak".  They call McDonalds "The Squeak Factory".  This morning as we drove past the Squeak Factory Reed says, "The food tastes like gas and will make your legs fall off".  Ryan couldn't have laughed louder or been more proud.


* This morning for the first time the kids played school, just the two of them.  Reed set up his chart and chairs and truly was a fantastic teacher for Fiona.  She raised her hand to ask questions like "Will you draw and ice cream cone?" Giggling in the background, Ryan and I shared the moment.  It was adorable.

Comments