War Is Bad. Give Peace A Chance.

Reed has been into the movie The Train.  It's an 1964 epic war movie starring Burt Lancaster.  Strange pick for a 5 year-old but it's brought up the topic of war.  Reed has decided war is bad and we couldn't agree more.


When I was young I came across a cassette of music. (presumably stolen from one of my older sisters) It didn't have a label so I never knew who was singing but I loved the music.  Years and years passed and I continued to listen I especially loved the song Strawberry Fields.  When I made it to college I found out I had fallen for The Beatles.  The first group I loved not because of the cool Mtv video or the cute lead singer rather the music was simply fantastic.


Yesterday was the 30 year anniversary of John Lennon's death.  Although hes gone his ideals live on.  



Remembering John Lennon from Trudy Woodland on Vimeo.

Comments