I was three when I sang the following song:
(presumably out of tune)

Uncle Donald's got a big ole butt, oh yeah
Uncle Donald's got a big ole butt, oh yeah

My Uncle Donald looked at me and said "what?"
My response, "Did I say Uncle Donald?"

I know this story well because he told it to me on many occasions.
He thought I was funny and witty. Coming from a truly funny guy this always meant a lot to me.
I sure do wish he could have met my babies, they are way more funny & witty than I ever will be.




Me & Uncle Dee
(may he rest in peace)


Here I am 30 years later still singing out of tune.

Spring is here, oh yeah
Spring is here, oh yeah





Did I say Spring?






It's been snowing all week.







 We played hide-n-seek today.







There's a couple of us who need to refine our hiding skills.



A for effort?




Here they are finding me.






When I "found" her she said, "Mommy my feet are sticking out a little bit"








This robin is probably thinking the same thing as me...... I better go and check my calendar. 

Comments