Sea Rocks

  When we move in August we're only taking what we can on the plane.  This means most of our stuff will be given away.  I've started to pack up a lot of the kids toys and clothes for the friperie (second-hand store). Most days I feel confident about this process as I imagine the freedom a minimalist home.  Then there are times it breaks my heart a bit to be taking their toys away from them.  
What will they play with?  
Rocks?





As it turns out they are satisfied playing with rocks.  
We created sea creatures out of rocks and stained clothes that were in the throwaway pile. 
Between the puppets and mud they played peacefully all day giving me a chance to toss more of their toys.




 Not only does Reed look exactly like Ryan it turns out he has similar interests as well. 
He decided we needed to make a stingray. 
As he painted on the mouth he informed me that stingrays have mouths on the bottom of their body and continued to tell me all about what and how they eat.  
Could we have another ichthyologist on our hands?




Comments