Could Have Been A Facebook Status


If  were one who kept up with my Facebook status this is what they would have looked like over the past week...


*My kids are officially saying "tomahto" instead of tomato {a video of Reed doing just that}



    *I'm so bummed.  They don't sell pureed pumpkin here. What's a Thanksgiving meal without pumpkin pie? Guess I'll make it from scratch.


    *Life is so fun!!!


    *Doesn't feel much like Thanksgiving. Ry is @ work, kids are @ school and I'm Spring cleaning. Can't wait to celebrate on Sunday.

    *All of Fiona's ballet rehearsals & lessons are killing me. I had no clue how much dedication this would be.  What am I complaining about?  It's so worth it because she absolutely LOVES it.
     

    *Happy Thanksgiving!!
     
    *I found an American food store that sells pumpkin!  They also sell Goldfish crackers for only $6.99 a bag. What?


    *My favorite Aussie saying is "good on ya" {meaning good for you}

    Ry and I enjoy this commercial. It's so cute and the jingle is very catchy.



    *Made my first Thanksgiving meal ever.  Everything was so delicious. (beginners luck?) I'm thankful we had good friends to share it with.


     

    *Ryan is out in the field 3 days this week.  Long days ahead for all of us. 

    *My favorite time of the day is in the morning when I lay in bed and listen to the kids talk to each other.  The things they come up with!  This morning they were talking about what a great place Hawaii is.

    *Headed to the Melbourne Museum tomorrow for a school Excursion with the kids!

      Comments