Running Out Of Time

Reed Running

My days as a full-time stay at home mom are numbered.
Only a few more weeks until Summer break. 
Then at the end of January they both go to school full time.

  Looking back it's been just a blip in my life that I gotten to stay home and raise my babies. 
A blip that has been the most rewarding {and trying} time. 
I love and will desperately miss the little day trips I'm able to take with my monkeys. 
Like last week when we went fruit picking together.
  I'd only be more happy if we were independently wealthy and Ryan was able to join us on our daily excursions.




Man oh man do we have a lot of laughs together.



 

Fiona Running










A lot of people say "you're so lucky to be able to stay home with your kids." Luck has little to do with it.  It's a choice Ryan and I made as a couple.  I don't know anyone who makes less money than we have. {remember this post?  Ryan has been a student working for peanuts} We've gone without many material things in order to gain what is most important to us.  I AM lucky to have scored a hubby that shares the same values as me. {All that said, I don't think this choice is the right choice for every family}

Just in case you haven't seen enough of our day picking berries & cherries...here's a video of it.




Appreciating every moment,
Trudy

Comments