Thankful Tree

It was funny to hear what the kiddies were thankful for. 
I wrote their thoughts on little leaves to adorn our thankful tree.




My personal favorite was from Reed.  He was thankful for, "My strong kicking body."



 As I read the thankful thoughts to Ry he guessed who the owner was.
    He nailed them all.  
****************************

Our Thanksgiving Banner




I think it turned out cute
especially given we made it out of  soda and cereal boxes.
****************************

Last year we made Thanksgiving silhouettes
{I'm just realizing now the 1 looks like a 7}

I wanted to make another pair this year
so
I did 
but
time & material were not on my side.
I didn't have black paper so I replaced it with newspaper



C'est la vie
Next year I'll put more effort into them.

Comments