A Home Made For A Doll

On our list of  ambitious tasks to accomplish one day is gut and refurbish a house.
CHECK

Ryan and I worked on it together for several nights after the kids went to bed.
I love doing projects with that guy.




I bought it at a second hand store, a.k.a an opportunity shop (of course Aussies shorten it to op shop) for just $4.00.
I found the handmade furniture from a local Australian man.
I didn't get a bargain on it but I just love wooden toys.
I believe going wooden is absolutely worth the extra money.

This gift isn't from Santa or us it's from Grandma & Grandpa Woodland.
{thanks guys, I know Fiona is going to LOVE it}


 I tried to make gifts from family overseas a little more personal by making special gift tags.
I used pictures of them so the kids will SEE who the gift is from.









Comments