A Note To Reed




 I LOVE YOU REED...and with you I will walk forever.
Dear Reed,
I know I tell you I love you a million times a day.  I hope you don't ever think I say it just out of habit. 
When I say I love you I'm saying you are one of the best thing that has ever happened to me.  You are precious in every way.  I am so proud of you. Thank you for making me laugh.
I'm reminding you there's nothing that could ever change how I feel about you. I will support you in everything that makes you happy. I notice your extreme generosity. 
I'm proclaiming that I am the luckiest mum in the world to have you as my son. 
I'm letting you know you are the bravest boy I know, the most handsome & smartest too.
 
When I say I love you these words are not empty,in fact, they are full of all these feelings and more.
I LOVE YOU,
Mom


p.s.~ thank you for loving me


Comments