I'm In Good Company

I've gotten several emails inquiring when our issue of Ecology will be published.  The uncertain answer is, Monday or Tuesday.  I've also had some request to see my photograph ahead of time.  Once I got the good news I decided not to look at it again until it's published. It's my attempt to add to the excitement and not obsess over how it could have been better. {I didn't edit it at all}  Ryan on the other hand has it as the background image for his work computer.  So if you would like to see it you'll have to go through him.  I just want you to know I am waiting in anticipation with the rest of you.

In the mean time here are some cover photos from the past year of Ecology
They make me want to visit foreign lands and see new things.






Aren't they fantastic?  They make me wonder how mine was ever chosen. Which makes me wonder why I have such low self-confidence.  This is the ultimate confirmation and still I doubt myself.  I think my biggest fear is to be perceived as one of those moms who takes photos in auto mode, edits in Picnik and puts a watermark on my photos pretending I'm a professional.  Which is odd because I shoot RAW, only in manual and edit in Light Room & Photoshop Elements.  There will only be a watermark on my photographs if I truly ever become a professional.  The one thing I do feel confident about is, if I ever do decide to go that route I'll have something spectacular to put on my CV.

I hope this addresses all of your questions.  From the bottom of my heart I thank everyone who has shared in this excitement with us.

Comments