Field Work?

Poor Ryan, out on a boat doing field work for 3 days.
 ~ This is what I was thinking until this picture was emailed  to me.

Look at that grin.


Tonight he'll be taking two hour sleep shifts so I assume that grin won't be as bright come tomorrow morning.
He can be as grumpy as he wants as long as he comes home safe and sound.
{I think I'd pay money to see Ryan truly grumpy}
I always give the "talk" to him before he goes out in the field.
You know the whole,"you have a family and we need you so please be careful" talk.
This week he said, "Don't worry I won't play with any sharks"
He's referring to the time I caught him NOT being careful.
I gave him the "talk" and then when he returned home we watched a video of a shark on the boat.
Who was all over it?
You guessed it.
He decided he'd be the one to get close enough to push it off the boat.
That Guy!
How we love his antics.




Comments