Student Of The Week

Every Monday morning all of the students at the kids school along with the parents and staff gather for assembly.  They sing the national anthem (I really need to learn it), announcements are made and students are recognized for their various accomplishments.  It's quite nice.

This past Monday our little man stood in front of the crowd and was honored as The Student Of The Week!  
Words can not describe how proud we are of Reed.

 His teacher took some pictures of him receiving his award, I'll share them with you once I get my hands on them.

"Have a Go" ~ So Australian

In other school news~

~At our recent "chats" with the teachers both of the kids teachers told us how everyday at recess Fiona stands on a bench and yells "Reed'O, Reed'O"  If she can't find him she asks a teacher to help her find her brother and make sure he's okay.  {melt}  She's such a mother hen.

~ They were sent home with this paper.

I was totally confused by the lowercase b.  I inquired and found out that in Victoria they start learning lowercase letters in cursive from the get go.  Interesting...  I don't know the last time I wrote in cursive.

Comments