Koalas

Great Ocean Road Trip
Day 2
Morning Fun

When camping I usually wake up a million times during the night cold and uncomfortable.
 Not on this trip.
 I was absolutely comfortable.
 I did wake up a few times by the growl of koalas but was quickly lulled back to sleep by the ocean sounds and snores of my slumbering family.

After a beautiful nights sleep Fiona and I crossed the road to the beach.
  We greeted the sun as we played and took her annual dress photographs.






The Koalas within the park and along Grey River Road were amazing.  They were everywhere.
What an incredible creature.









They make the strangest sound.  
The kids made friends with a little English girl who described it well. 
 She said "they sound like a lion eating a pig."



Comments

Lady Susan said…
Great picture of Fiona. And how awesome are your Australian adventures? Camping with Koalas!? How frickin' cool?

You guys are such a cute family.
Daddy said…
I can't help it, but my favorite shots are those of Fiona despite the super cool koala pics. There's something special about that girl (not counting the fact that she's my little lady!). Great shots hon - as always, you managed to capture the beauty of a wonderful experience...

love
daddy
Brenda said…
Trudy,
You photography is AMAZING! What a life, and what a family!!
~Brenda