7th & 7th



Yesterday was our 7 year wedding anniversary!
We celebrated a couple of weekends ago with an overnight date.
 As we sat at a rooftop bar looking over the city we reflected on us.
 We concluded we still have a ton of fun painting the town red together.
 Although that's a reassuring feeling it was also realized we are even more happy in our normal day to day life as a family.

taken before our lunch date

Yesterday we headed back into the city for a lunch date to complete our anniversary victory lap.
Once again we talked about the greatness of our relationship.  
In the middle of all our blubbering I reminded Ry that we can't congratulate ourselves too much.  
 After all our relationship hasn't been difficult or hard work like it is for so many other couples.
We're just extremely lucky.
In response he said, "Trudy, the only proof I have of fate is you."
(melt)






On the 7th we celebrated our 7th, 
so
here are 7 thing my husband still does/is that I adore:

1. He still opens my car door for me.
2. He still has a sense of adventure. 
{he still hasn't gotten a long-term job,which I completely adore}
3. He's still a hottie. {and he still thinks I am too}
4. He still tells me he loves me several times a day.
5. The brush of his skin on mine can still makes my heart skip a beat.
6. He still makes me laugh like no one else can.
AND
Drum roll please...
#7...
the most important one of all...
 He still puts up with my antics!



Thank you baby for the best nine and a half years of my life.  
I love you to the moon and back!!!

Comments