Werribee Zoo- Part 1

Sunday I wanted to give Ry some much needed time to get work done without the little ones and I constantly interrupting him.  So we packed up and set off to the Werribee Open Range Zoo.







The kids loved watching them pick fleas off themselves and eat them.






MEEKRATS







The kids were pretending to drive an old truck, dodging lions left and right.  
It looks like a fake backdrop but it's all real.






The signs throughout the zoo are hilarious!




THE END

Later this week I'll post about our safari bus tour

Comments

Daddy said…
Love the pics, honey! I really appreciated the chance to get some writing done, but in hindsight I think I should have gone along! Next time, I'll definitely tag along with you and the kids.

PS - happy anniversary sweetheart!

love
daddy