To The North Star!



  • {The latest emails from Ryan}


    3:43 AM
    To TRUDY ODEA
    Hey baby - just wanted to let you know that I'm catching the train in about 1 hr to start back home!  I can't wait to see you again - I MISS you so much.  :(  Give the munchkins a huge hug and kiss from their daddy.  

    to the north star and back again (all the way to my heart)
  •  
  •  
  •  

    leaving on a jet plane...‏


  • 1:50 PM

    To TRUDY ODEA
    hey baby - just wanted to say I love you one more time before I hop on the flight to melbourne (via sunny china).  again, i'll meet you outside the international arrivals area tuesday morning.  can't wait to see you!

    to the north star and back to my heart






    Quickly,
    " How many more sleeps until Daddy gets home?"
     turned into
     "I really want Daddy to be here now!" 
     all I could say was... me too.








    An explanation for Ryan's closing:

     Years ago it started as, I love you to the moon and back.
     This morphed into simply to the moon.
     Fiona began saying, I love you to the moon and back to my heart.
     While Ry was away she changed it to to the north star and back to my heart.
     Her explanation for the change... The North Star is further than the moon.
    {of course she's right} 

    That's the way we do love in these parts...

    Comments