{A Little Girl & Her Chook}


 I think we've found the perfect pet in chickens.
I never would have thought they'd have such personality.
They're so easy to take care of.
Kids love them.
The bonus is of course they lay eggs!


Angelina is the newest member of our family. (we bought her months ago)
She's replacing Fiona's chicken Flower-Jingle.
 Who by the way is a proud new daddy.
 That's right our second hen that started to crow is really a rooster.
 Which makes me wonder if Tuck (the first "hen" to crow) wasn't a she either??

 So our French hen has since moved into the picture.
 She's sweet, plump & shy
 Even though she may not be the brightest bulb we sure do love her!


 It's so darn funny to watch the kids swing on the swing-set with them.
I need to find a picture of it to post.
I also have a few tribute pictures of Flower-Jingle to post as well.
We still miss her him but we knows he's in loving hands.


still twirling after a disco party 

Comments