Can You Read This Mum?


sweaty & red-cheeked~ yet still so cute

The kids loved all the cats and dogs that lingered around most restaurants on the island.
In that setting it didn't bother me either.

 All the cafes and such are open-aired .
Love that!

 I wish I had better captured our shoes in that photo.  Can you see them lined up at the the very bottom of the picture?  Thais think it's disgusting to wear shoes inside.  Even at the local service store there are shoes lined up at the door to remind us westerners to take off our shoes before entering.  {It really does make sense.}  Yet another reason for a pedicure.


Let your smile change the world
but 
don't let the world change your smile

 I'm madly in love with this guys new smile.
  I'm trying to get as many pictures as I can while it lasts.
  Quickly the top front are sliding into place.


"Can you read this mum?"


Comments