{One Proud Mama}

I'm pretty sure all I did was blink and the school year was over.



I am so proud of the progress these two have made this year!
Their reading & writing AMAZE me!
 I knew they were smart cookies but I never thought in my wildest dreams they would be where they are today.
This year has been huge in all of our lives.  For Reed it has made the greatest impact.  We were so worried about his social skills and once again found we worry too much about him.  He's a popular dude among his schoolmates.  His teacher told us, the number of children from all the prep classes that requested to be in Reed's class next year was astonishing.  I'm so proud of him for all the anxieties he's overcome. Academically he is so rocking it.

Fiona is the youngest in her grade (she's still only 5) but let me tell you she has kept up with the best of them.  She's a beautiful little girl and as apprehensive as I was to let her out of my nest I'm so glad we did.  It would have been too selfish of me to keep her radiant beauty from the world.

a



I'm so glad Summer break is here.
 I get to have them back with me every single day for the next month and change.
 That is the best Christmas gift this mama could get. 

Comments