{In Good Hands}

Today is the first day of grade one for my munchkins.
It was so nice to catch up with friends over latte's this morning.
Now, it's strangely quiet around here.
I'm wondering how they're going.
Grateful they are in good hands with beautiful friends by their sides.



On their own they remembered to bring apples to their teachers.  Such a classic move.

Fiona was extremely excited as I'd expected she'd be.
  Reed wasn't as excited. (see photo above)
Even so he had only a little anxiety this morning.
Things were looking good.
As I left his classroom I saw his lower lip quiver.
 Before I could react his teacher was there comforting him.
I know the moment passed quickly. (I stayed to watch how it would unfold)
I know they are in good hands and that makes all the difference.


Comments