Give You and I Will Give Me...


This is a Happy Belated Anniversary post.
{Our 8th wedding anniversary was on the 7th of this month.}
An anniversary I'm certain we will never ever forget. xo

{2004}
I can't help but feel we're living a storybook kind of romance.
One without end.
He would do anything for me and I him.
He's gentle with my heart and I his.
He still opens my car door and in return I reach over and open his.
We still kiss and hold hands in public.
Just last week he made me a mixed CD and I listen to it every moment I'm in the car and dream of him.
It's something a young couple would do, but we're still doing it, even after 8 years of marriage.





My favorite part of it all is Reed & Fiona are witness to all of this.
 This is what they know marriage and love as.
 I hope they'll expect nothing less in their lives.




{I have to admit I'm sometimes a little hesitant to write how great our love is on a public space. Does it seem like I'm bragging?  But this is our space, our story and it's all based around our love}

Comments

Anonymous said…
That was the best day of my life although at the time I only knew that it was a great day! If I could have seen how fantastic our life would be together, I would have asked you out a long time before that wedding. You are - without a doubt - the best thing that has ever happened to me.
All the love baby -
r
Trudy Woodland said…
right back at you Love!xo