Day @ The MCG

Last weekend we joined some friends and took the train into the city for our first footy match...
 Fiona was armed with her camera...


 We were going for the underdogs, Carlton. 
 Quickly Reed changed teams and went for Richmond. 
 Ry joined him because that's the kind of dad he is.

 Fiona, she was crazy!
 She was so in tune to the game. 
I couldn't believe how much she knew about it.
 The first goal she told me, "If it goes in the middle they get 6 points."
 How did she know that?
Beyond that she turned out to be one of those loud, boisterous fans. You know the type.
 I told her I didn't know she was like that and she said, "I didn't know that about myself,until today."


The MCG! Was the place to be, because guess what?  
Carlton unexpectedly won!

Fiona found a 10 cent coin on our way in.
  She is certain it's a lucky coin now and attributes the win to it.


Reed did so well. 
A year ago I wouldn't have dared to bring him into such a large crowd.
 He enjoyed the first half, the second he tolerated. (It's a 3 hour match)
He didn't tolerated pictures taken of him so we didn't push too much.
I can't help it,I believe Reed was the champion of the day.
Fiona was the entertainment. 


Comments