{Graffiti Night}


We had a nice weekend doing a little of this a little of that.
Dance lessons, rock climbing, bike riding, painting(the kids), planting (Ryan),cleaning (me) and lots of playing in between by all.

Before bed on Sunday we had Graffiti Night. 
 Reed asked if we were going to dress in black and paint things around town. 
 When I explained that it was illegal to do that both he and Fiona were shocked! 
 Which makes me wonder what kind on hooligans we might be raising. 
My idea of graffiti night is a little different although it did get a little wild, borderline vulgar. 


(fiona and i had just gotten out of the shower = crazy hair)
 We all put on old T-shirts that were headed for the rag bag.
 Neither one of the kids could stand the idea of using their own so Ry and I donated a couple of ours to them.
With Markers in hand the craziness began.



This is where things start getting a little inappropriate.




Reed looks like he's up to no good


The Final Products:















 Fiona doesn't have much on her front because she was too busy to let any of us write on her.




"I love you sweetie pie"



I have a feeling Graffiti Night will be happening more often in our house. 
Funny thing is I got the idea from a Graffiti Party I went to in college.  
Good times!

Comments

Daddy said…
That was an awesome idea - I haven't seen the kids laugh so much in a long time. Reed especially has been getting into his art lately. Between the two of them, we might be able to claim a famous artist in the family some day...

Thanks for making the weekend so fun, sweetheart!

love
daddy
Lady Susan said…
What a great idea! I need to be more fun and spontaneous with our kids too. Will hold on to this idea for the future!