{Letters to Santa}

In the past the kids would hunt through store fliers,
cutting out pictures of what they wanted for Christmas as part of their letters to Santa. 
 
This year I wanted them to make more thoughtful choices. 
 After looking online for some ideas I found this template for them to fill out.....

 Translation:
I want markers and pencil sharpeners.
I need a suitcase.
I'll wear a Santa costume.
I'll read an art and craft book.
and I'd really love you to bring me a rose bush.
(she's into gardening)
Love, your dearest Fiona 

The little note she added reads:
"Santa you are one of the greats."


 Translation:
I want Lego Death Star.
I need a drawing pad.
I'll wear trousers.
("trousers"- What?  His word choices are too funny)
I'll read a History book.
and I'd really love you to bring me any Lego toy.

Love, Reed

Comments