{Christmas Scenes}

Since it's almost February...
Here are some pictures from Christmas Morning ...



Christmas Eve Fiona had a little accident.
It involved her beautiful face and the swing-set.





Oh my heart,
I think Reed's favorite gifts this year were books.
Love that guy!












Fiona made Ry a handmade coffee mug




There's so much I could and should record about our Christmas this year but I don't have time to write a book.  I will say it was my absolute favorite Christmas EVER! (yes I say that every year and every year I truly mean it) I also have to mention, we have two of the most grateful kids in the universe.  They were excited about every single gift right down to the toothbrushes in their stockings.  It makes me want to give them everything under the sun. 


A couple more pics from their school Christmas Carols...



For the sake of nostalgia here are a couple more from 2007.
Reed was 2 and Fiona was about 10months old.
It feels like yesterday.



Comments