{A Nature Walk}





Sometimes as I anticipate the end of a day I become anxious.
  What have we done today?  
Sometimes, at dusk, I pack up the family and go for a bush walk... 



Walking sticks are essential to our family hikes.  They're always the first order of business.  Even Clay has one. 
 {For the record~ buttoning your pants is a non-essential in our family}



 Reed plays injured...

 Fiona helps him out..

Reed plays dead...

Ryan steps over him, pokes him then poses for a photo with him...

 In our twisted world Ryan and I thought this was hilarious.
Reed did too!
Clayton is already bored with our antics.



 The Yarra River



I'd love him no matter what but it's a huge bonus that he's so darn handsome.




 The outdoors and time in the kangaroo pouch always soothes little Clay...







 I sure do adore these kiddos
even better, they think I'm all right too.





These two always take the path less clean.





*It should be noted that these pictures are from March.  

Comments