{Sun and Surf}

Just south of Sydney is Coledale Beach, a perfect place to set up camp for a couple nights.


The kids played as the sun peeked over the horizon...

Reed wanted me to take a picture of Clay with this stick...
 Little Clayton was incredibly good the entire trip.  
Hes's such an easy baby, I'd love to have a million more like him.
 While Ry and I prepared breakfast Reed & Fiona flew a kite.
  They played so well together it was difficult to call them over to eat.
It pains me to break up moments like this. 


 Watching surfers may be my new favorite pastime...



 This guy wiping out cracked Ry and I up..






Some waves crashed on the rocks like an explosion...




My handsome little flute player...

(note her newly gapped tooth smile)
 How fun it was to watch Fiona get all giddy when she saw a huge set of waves approaching.



 "Because there's nothing more beautiful
 than the way the ocean refuses to stop kissing the shoreline
 no matter how many times its sent away."




The sea in her eyes

Comments