{Fleeting moments}

I've spent time this week making photo books of our family adventures.
Of course pages were filled with Thailand photographs.
Our family is obsessed with this country.

 I realized there are a ton of photos I adore that I never posted.
Like the few here from our last night on the island of Koh Mak...
Koh Mak, Thailand


Sunsets,
like childhood,
are viewed with wonder
not just because they are beautiful
but because they are fleeting










I love these belly pictures.
It gives me great pleasure to look back at my body while carrying little Clay.
I had a bit over 2 months to go.

~As a side note, being pregnant in Thailand is the best.
I was given special treatment everywhere we went because of  that belly of mine.
Thai's are incredibly respectful people.








leaping over the hills...

The next day we met an American on our trip back to the mainland.
He told us he watched our family play in the water as he ate at the restaurant on the beach.
He said, "I thought to myself, that's the way to live life."
He was right.
I wish we could spend every fleeting moment of our lives like we did that evening.

Comments