{Today}


Hello!
It feels like forever since I've spent time in this space.
The crazy thing is I've had posts to share but never clicked "publish".
Before I share them, here are some pictures from today.
A random Thursday in our world...




 It's a weekday so most of my day is spent with this little 6 month old. 
I couldn't choose just a few pictures of him so here's a boat load.
I love them all for different reasons. 



 This guy is all over the map now!
He's mobile and curious about everything.






He's loved those fingers from go.


 To shake things up a bit I made a video for the big kids to watch on the ride home from school.
It was just a different way to let them know what I expected them to do this afternoon.
When Reed got in the car I said, "I made a video for you."  He said, "Are you having another kid?"



One of the chores they had to do was spend time reading to themselves or to Clay...



 Block Head courtesy of big sister Fiona...

 Reed thought it was hilarious to sit in Clay's toy and pretend he was a baby...
Until he got stuck!
Being the sympathetic mother I am I taunted him by taking photographs..
ryan getting him out

 Before dinner a little wine & limbo...

  After dinner, a glow stick dance party...
A collage of the letters Ryan and Fiona made with glow sticks...

followed by a quick game of glow stick hide and seek!

They're in bed now and I am so ready to join them.
Good Night.
























Comments

Unknown said…
I love him! And the fact you posted new pics. ;-)