{Halloween}

Happy Halloween!!!!

I'm sure I've written about Halloween in Australia before.  Generally it's not even close to the same here as it is in America.  I would never walk around the neighborhood and trick or treat. There are certain blocks that will have balloons outside their house to indicate they are participating and last year we participated in that.  Other years we had our own trick or treat in the house. {see HERE for some past Halloweens} Last weekend we were invited to a Halloween party...

Ryan was a zombie.
Reed Moe was a zombie slayer...




Fiona was a pumpkin princess- "Pumpkintina"
 Long ago my sister advised me to choose how I want them to dress for Halloween because soon enough they will have their own ideas and most likely I won't be able to sway them.  Boy was she right.  I was hoping for a Peanuts theme. (I always thought Reed would be a great Charlie Brown) Instead I got this motley crew...
 Clayton was a biker and I was his biker babe..

gotta love his "I love mum" tattoo 

Our Halloween's throughout the years...
2006 -2009 we were in Maryland.  2010 we were in Canada. 2011 we were new to Australia. 2012 was especially memorable because Ryan was in the hospital in Thailand. We incorporated it into his costume by giving him a knife through the head. Ha!  I remember as we left the nurses asking to take pictures with the kids.  I kid you not we were in the hallway for 20 minutes so all of them could pose with Reed and Fiona.  Last year Ryan was out of the country but the kids and I met up with friends for trick or treating.  I'm wondering if I ever posted pictures from then?  Then this year we have a new little guy to dress up.

As it is Clay's first Halloween I took a few dozen extra pictures of him.
I should mention it was his third application of facial hair so it was put on a little  haphazardly. Also he rocked up to the party with just a white tank top on but by the time we got home it had watermelon juice all over it so we threw on his hip jean jacket. Regardless, he looks so stinkin' cute!!!




 He's such a happy baby.


This next one makes me laugh...

Comments