{Signs Of Respect}

Lately I've been digging through the backlog of kids artwork and school papers. I'm taking pictures of my favorites. This one is a favorite because just when I think we're raising pretty sensible kids this is sent home knocking me down a peg or two.

Lets skip over the fact that she refers to me as Trudy.
 Take a moment to embrace her recognizing how much Ry helps her with rock climbing and how she encourages him.. too sweet. 
Now a long pause with how Reed shows her respect. 
 "He lets me bite him for no reason"- what in the world?  
Then she shows him respect by letting him do it back?
  I have no words, all I can do is chuckle.  
Oh what her teacher must think!

Speaking of making me laugh, I had to grab a picture of this from a recent road trip.
This is what you'd call bogan (a great aussie slang we've come to embrace) yet extremely creative.  Who would think to use a microwave as a mailbox? I know you all want to pin this on Pinterest. It's certainly upcycling at its finest.


It's the random stuff in life that makes the ride such a good time.
Let me assure you I'm having a great time. :)

Comments