{Trash Mum's Dress }

We're home from Fiona's Birthday Experience, two weeks on the south island of New Zealand.
It. Was. Amazing.
Of course I have a million pictures to look through and share, along with a million more from the past month or two (maybe 3) but before I do any of that I want to say I have to be the luckiest mama around to have Fiona as my daughter. She is growing up to be such a beautiful little girl...


As per her birthday tradition we continued to trash my wedding dress in New Zealand...
{To see the past pictures follow THIS LINK}


The fog hides a stunning view of beautiful mountains in Milford Sound.




I love how her hair matches the golden field.









 I'm not sure why she kept closing her eyes. 
I didn't feel that I had the right to infringe on her pictures, so
I let her pose the way she thought looked best and in turn I captured eight year old Fiona.
  






The flower crown she wore has a special story. While we were camping in Milford Sound she worked so hard on building a fairy house. Ryan wove an entrance way out of plants and flowers. When we left we made it into a crown for her "Trash Mum's Dress" photographs.


This is the start of the house. I've yet to download the pictures of it completed.


Here's to my creative, smart, hardworking and all around magnificent 8 year old, Fiona Grace!
xo

Comments