Everglades

Hi, this is Reed.
One of my favorite days so far on our big adventure was going to Miami and going to the Everglades.



Getting close and personal with Mr. Alli!

Learning about alligators to get my ranger badge.

We were walking down a trail when all of sudden we saw an alligator come out of the water.
I think he wanted to get a tan.

This is a picture of me and Fiona getting sworn in as rangers.
 We worked hard and it was an absolute honor.

Here's a couple pictures of Clayton in the visitors center.
 If you measure from the eyes to the nose of an alligator skull, say 9 inches.
You then change inches to feet then you know the alligator was 9 feet long.
cool huh?

Fiona and I working on our ranger badges.


Clay working with dad on his deputy Jr. ranger badge.
 Getting sworn in.

We are having an amazing summer, I hope you are too.

(Day 6 of 27)

Comments