{Happy Birthday Fiona}

Today is Fiona's 12th Birthday!

She's the most amazing young lady.  She's thoughtful, the best friend anyone could ever hope for, she's sweet, intelligent (honors classes), outgoing, fun, generous, responsible, honest, genuine, hilarious,a go-getter, athletic, creative, sassy and so very kind with enough fire in her belly.

I could go on and on then tell a bunch of stories to highlight each attributed I've listed. She's our amazing Fiona and we couldn't be any more proud of her.

 Fi had her Birthday Experience last week. It was 3 days 3 nights in Clearwater, Florida with my Friend and her daughter. Four ladies exchanging white snow for mid 80's and white sands. What a great birthday escape!

  I'll document it soon. For now I will leave these pictures of my little girl back flipping as the sun sunk behind her, into the Gulf of Mexico...






Happy Birthday Biscuit!
May you flip happily through all your days!
xo

Comments