Warmth

Earlier this week I regrettably had to wake Fiona from her nap to get ready for her tap & ballet recital.  I inquired if she had any dreams.  Still half asleep she told me about her dream.

When I was a baby in the hospital, Auntie Tammy gave me a teddy bear.  It was so warm.  It was so warm Mommy!   
And I heard about this dream a dozen more times, always emphasizing how warm it was.

interesting

  I can't remember if Tammy brought her a Teddy Bear. What I do know is, her hospital bed was covered in love sent via stuffed animals. They were useful in propping body parts, holding a tube in its proper place and of course they served as a warm reminder that we were not alone in our fear and hope.


I know that Auntie Tammy & Tina were there along with all of our family.  
Comforting her like she was their own



If our little monkey is going to, even subconsciously, retain memories from her hospital stays
I find great comfort that this is how she dreams it.
Family around her, lots of stuffed animals and of course the warmth

Comments